Working with the CFSLA Professional
All financial professional who have earned the CFSLA designation are held to the highest standard of professional competence, ethical standards and fiduciary responsibility. In order to use the designation, the designee must also have the following in place:
- Proper FINRA registration in place
- Good Standing within FINRA
- Earn 10 CE credits per year (6 specifically in college or student loan topics)
- View Annual update (July/August) & year end webinar (December)-(Live or Recorded)
- Operate under a Fiduciary Standard
College Affordability LLC is responsible for the authorizing the certification for the CFSLA designation. The CFSLA advisor agrees to follow the policy and procedures of the above code of ethics. College Affordability LLC will investigate any allegations put forth against a CFSLA advisor.