By getting organized and consolidating your student loans various repayment options will become easier to create a plan. The consolidation will reduced the number of monthly payment and improve your ability to track you progress. By consolidating your student loans you also reduce the risk of missing a payment avoiding a loan default.
Understanding how to consolidate your student loans and the advantages of consolidating your student loans are presented in this video. Items discussed:
- Creating an inventory of your Student Loans
- Separating Federal and Private Student Loans
- Understanding the different types of Federal Student Loans
- Advantages of Federal Student Loan Consolidation and Repayment Plans
- Impact of Federal Student Loan Direct Consolidation and Loan Forgiveness
Please visit the other resource available on this website. If professional advice is required please contact us.